Accidental Medical Claims (Injury)
Any injury that occurred after 9/1/21 will now use the online form submission that will streamline the process for our members! This policy still provides for coverage for registered players, coaches, trainers, and other officials, during sanctioned events including regularly scheduled practices and games.
For players or members who have health insurance coverage this insurance acts as secondary coverage. For players or members that do not have other health insurance coverage, this coverage acts as primary insurance.
1. Injured individual, guardian, or parent files a claim on the Player's Heath weblink. https://app.playershealthclaims.com/landing/south-texas-youth-soccer-association
2. Instructions for the injury form is outlined onwww.stxsoccer.org/insurance, including what to included in these sections:
TYPE OF LOSS:Select "Injury"
GENERAL LIABILITY CAUSE:Select "Operations or Premises"
GENERAL LIABILITY DESCRIPTION:Select "FALL"
Fill out remainder of form with all required Injury Information
CONTACT AT INSURED:
3. The Online Injury Form is reviewed by the State Office and either approved or denied within a few days.
4. If denied by South Texas Youth Soccer Association, a reason why will be explained & it will be sent in an email to claimant.
5. Once approved, the Third Party Claims Administrator has up to 30 Days (often sooner) will then reach out to athlete, parent, guardian who filed claim to gather necessary information for the claim.
6. Claim is paid